Even before we will be will be released in patch 4.0 (the most in the late summer to explore), the new talent trees, and features, there will be a series of Zwischenpatches. Although we know that no major Raidinstanzen longer insert, but it will still be some balance changes.
[...continue reading Balance Changes: Warlock Warrior Nerfs and Buffs]
The patch 3.2 was submitted to a new battlefield, calculated at 40 players, technically – the biggest since the old instance Naxxramas.
In the Burning Crusade expansion and the Wrath of the Lich King raid dungeons capacity was limited to 25 people, and imposed new battlefields Eye of Storm and The Island of the Ancients had a seating capacity of only 15 people on each side. Apparently, Island Conquests marked the return of epic battles, unseen since Alterac Valley, to be exact – the epic battles without lag, not seen since Wintergrasp. [...continue reading Island Conquests – World of Warcraft]
- Icecrown Citadel
- All three wings of the 5-player dungeon are currently available for testing.
- Select encounters in the 10- and 25-player raid dungeon are available for limited testing.
- Additional Icecrown Citadel raid content will be made available in future test builds. For more information and testing schedules please visit our Test Realm forum: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11572&sid=1
- Quel’Delar Quest Chain: The Battered Hilt, the item needed to start this quest line, can now be purchased from all glyph vendors on the public test realms.
- Character Creation: The descriptions for races, classes, and race/class combinations have been improved to provide new players with a better idea of the roles and advantages of each class and race.
- Dazed: Creatures attacking a player from behind can no longer cause players level 1-5 to be dazed, and have a reduced chance to cause players level 6-10 to be dazed.
- Knockbacks no longer dismount players. If on a flying mount, you will be knocked back a short distance before being able to resume flying.
- The existing /welcome emote now greets/welcomes targets (character says “hello”), while the new /yw is for saying “you’re welcome.”
- Many of the tail sweeps with knockback effects will no longer hit players’ pets.
- Level 1 characters no longer start with food or water in their inventory.
- Attack is now called Auto Attack. The tooltip has been changed to reflect that the player will continue automatically attacking a target.
- Meeting Stones: To use any Meeting Stone, it is only required that the character’s minimum level be 15. There is no maximum character level requirement for any Meeting Stone.
- Copied Test Realm characters will no longer be copied with their achievement history in order to better facilitate the character copy process.
[...continue reading WoW PTR Patch 3.3.0]