Ago, there was an ancient rumors about interation between Warcraft Auction House and Wow Armory. Now, it goes true, as there was an official announced on the World of Warcraft forums by Blue poster Bornakk, which told us Blizzard is going to take action to integrate auction house and Wow armory site. [...continue reading In-Wow Auction House will be Interated with Wow Armory]
Everyone know FaceBook, one of the famous social networking website in the world. The Facebook users can add friends and send them message, and update their personal profiles to notify friends such as what they are doing! [More About FaceBook] Every World of Warcraft player know Wow Armory. Based upon the popular of FaceBook, Blizzard developed and launched an official FaceBook Armory Application. [...continue reading Blizzard Launches Wow Armory FaceBook Application]
Wow Armory has been updated by Blizzard, with a bunch of new features. One of important is a 3D model viewer and a feed of your characters’ activities. You are able to see your characters as they appear in-game and cycle through numerous animations via new 3D model viewer. You can play around with your Wow toons in fullscreen mode and even embed the model viewer on compatible sites.
As well as the Wow character activity feeds list your most recent in-game actions, including achievements and item acquisitions. You can export this information as an RSS feed. The updates also include player calendar feeds that let you export the data to online calendars.
More details on the Armory updates can be found after the jump.
3D Model Viewer
Every character profile now has a 3D model viewer that displays the character in his or her currently equipped gear, and accurately displays the character’s physical features, hairstyle, and helm/cloak display as they appear in-game. Mousing over the character model window brings up a control panel with the following controls (try it now with the character to the right!):
- Camera controls: To rotate the camera around a character, click and hold the left mouse button while moving the mouse left and right, or click the arrow buttons in the top left of the window. To zoom in and out, use the mouse wheel while hovering over the character window, or click the zoom buttons in the top left of the window. To move the character within the frame, right-click and drag the character in the window (or on the small square in the bottom left corner of the window).
- Animations: Each character has a selection of animations that they can perform. Use the arrows next to the animation’s name to cycle through them. The available animations are determined by the character’s class and currently equipped weapons.
- Capture pose: If you are logged in, you can set the default pose of any character on your account. Use the camera and animation controls to create a pose, then click the save icon to set it as the default. All visitors to the character’s profile will then see the character in that pose.
- Play controls: The rewind, pause, and fast forward buttons allow you to fine-tune a pose for a character.
- Fullscreen mode: You can view the character in a fullscreen display against a selection of backgrounds. All controls will continue to function in fullscreen mode.
- Embed: You can embed a standalone, interactive version of the character’s model viewer in a compatible website, such as a social networking site, guild website, or forum.
- Options: Extra options include selecting a background in fullscreen mode and toggling the display of a character’s helm, cloak, or tabard.
Character and Calendar Feeds
You can export your character information and calendar events to other websites and applications using the Armory’s new customization tools. These features can be accessed through a logged-in character profile or through the Armory’s main navigation menu.
- Character Activity Feeds: Each character’s activity feed shows the most recent in-game actions of the character that can be recorded by the Armory. These include achievements, boss kills, item acquisitions, and more. Character feeds can be customized using our customization tool, then exported as RSS feeds to your RSS reader of choice. Refer to the Character Feed FAQ for more details.
- Player Calendar Feeds: Another new Armory tool allows you to export in-game player calendar data to online calendars such as Google Calendar. The tool can aggregate up to five characters on your account in a single feed, and is automatically synched with the characters’ in-game player calendars. Refer to the Calendar Feed FAQ for more details.
MmorpgRealm, 4 ages old online store sells World of Warcraft gold and other virtual exchange services. As one of the best places to buy wow gold, we aslo offer man-made power leveling services that maybe are a bit expensive, compared with other retailers who use bots/auto-scripts to leveling your WoW accounts up. Because we are very very serious about our services. If you feel WoW bots is ok, you may prefer to buy a unused wow game cards to test their shabby wow power leveling. For players' conveniences, we have all type of wow game cards in stock. So that there is no requirement of credit cards subscription.
- World of Warcraft Gold